FRONTLINE CONSULTING GUIDE - Regional collaboration questions
Following a session facilitated by Frontline Consulting, a set of questions were put together by colleagues from the East Midlands Network, so as to test the effectiveness and preparedness of collaboration in the region. Whilst the potential questions are not exhaustive, it was felt those selected would help ensure a strategic focus.
1. What is currently covered through regional collaboration?
2. How is it being governed?
3. What are the key aspects of the regional framework?
4. Are the planned savings expected from collaboration being achieved?
5. Is collaboration delivering operational effectiveness?
6. Is there a performance management scorecard?
7. Are there business cases for further areas of collaboration?
NB: One could ask to see the a business case for any regional collaboration proposal, where it has not been provided or offered.
Published: 05 March 2018